Medicare and Medicaid Eligible
If you qualify for Medicaid coverage through the state of Texas and you are eligible for Medicare, you can enroll in our Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP).
This plan was created to combine coverage from your Medicare and Medicaid plans, PLUS give you extra benefits under one plan and one insurance company. Superior HealthPlan Medicare Advantage (HMO SNP) plan includes:
- Prescription drug benefits
- Coverage for vision, dental and hearing care
- Transportation benefits
- A gym membership at no additional cost to you
- A monthly allowance for commonly used drug store items that will be delivered right to your home
- 24/7 access to medical support through a nurse advice line
With our Superior HealthPlan Medicare Advantage (HMO SNP) plan, you will be able to connect with us for all of your health care needs. This means you’ll have:
- Easy, one-call access to helpful member service representatives to explain every aspect of your plan and answer any questions you may have
- Fast answers and results from a local company that knows the details about the health care system in Texas
- Smooth transitions between short-term and long-term care services and benefits, because Superior HealthPlan coordinates benefits throughout your care
- Reliable partners that can help you find community services, like utilities assistance and transportation to and from the doctor to make your days a little easier
For more information about a Medicare Advantage plan for people who are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid, contact a Superior HealthPlan Medicare Advantage licensed sales representative 1-877-826-5520 (TTY: 711).
Last Updated: 09302016